Lion Cubs Hugging an Animal Worker
THIS COULD BE ME.
I want this to be me!!!!
the cat was just trying to play duck duck goose
More practice with my new pencils yes.
Valentines Night Strawberries
Looking for something cute but simple and romantic to make for your significant other? This little, easy to make dessert goes excellently with some champagne for the perfect romantic evening.
- 20 fresh strawberries
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- Dice two strawberries and set aside. Cut the stems off of each of the remaining strawberries, forming a base for strawberries to stand on. Starting at the pointed ends and cutting most of the way, but not completely through the stem end, slice each strawberry into four wedges.
- Beat the cream cheese until fluffy; stir in the diced strawberries, walnuts, and powdered sugar. Spoon or pipe about a teaspoon of mix into each strawberry.
Page 1 of 3